Monday, July 16, 2012

Preventive Tips and Cold Sore Home Remedies

Cold sores are fluid-filled blisters that usually appear on the mouth. In most cases, the condition is due to an infection by HSV or herpes simplex virus 1, but some people may contract the condition due to herpes simplex virus 2 as well. The latter is usually the cause of genital herpes or simply known as herpes. Cold sore conditions are very common and are affecting almost 80% of the US population the reason behind this is that the condition is highly contagious and it could be transferred to another person through kissing or close contact.

HSV could be easily transmitted from an infected individual even if he never had cold sores before. Some of the common symptoms of the condition include colds, fever, and flu and skin trauma. Individuals infected by HSV should remember that the virus needs arginine for replication. That is why it is necessary to restrict the consumption of foods containing this type of amino acid. Another type of amino acid known to work against cold sore is lysine, however, is very effective against the virus. If you are unaware of the foods that you have to avoid to prevent cold sores, these foods include the following:

* Nuts
* Gelatin
* Seeds
* Oats
* Crabs and oysters
* Brown rice
* Lentils
* Peas and beans
* Peanut butter
* Oranges and grapes
* Onions
* Refined cereals
* Jams and jellies
* Coffee
* Chocolates
* Pickles
* Vinegar
* Processed fruits

However, there are foods that are helpful against the conditions as well. These foods should be consumed regularly to prevent cold sores. Some of these foods are as follows:

* Cheese
* Yogurt
* Goat milk
* Tuna in water
* Salmon
* Soy products
* Beef
* Cod

Other foods that contain high amount of lysine are spinach, liver and avocado. However, you should know that these foods also contain high amount of arginine, which means it might not be beneficial for the condition.

Tips on How to Get Eliminate of Cold Sores

* One of the most common mistake cold sore-affected individuals do is picking or squeezing the blisters. You should know that this practice has to be avoided, as it will only help the virus spread on other areas of the face and prolong the duration of the condition. So as much as possible, make sure that you avoid scratching or touching the sores.

* Rinse your mouth frequently using a mouthwash with no alcohol contents to reduce irritation.

* Hold an ice cube wrapped in cloth on the sores to soothe the pain and reduce itching.

* Wash your hands thoroughly before applying medications into the affected area to prevent the virus’ capability of spreading to other areas in the face.

* Do not let the condition stress you, as stress can only worsen the condition. Instead, give your body enough time to rest and heal.

ll these are helpful against cold sores. The tips provided above can help ensure speedy recovery against the condition. If the sores are causing extreme pain and painkillers cannot provide relief against it, it would be best to talk to your health care provider to know how you can handle the condition, reduce the pain and relieve yourself from the discomfort due to cold sores.

5 comments:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever wonder if there is cure to Herpes? Yes there is cure with Dr Noah healing traditional remedy kindly contact Dr Noah if you are suffering from any disease via Call/Text +1 310 982-4670,
    website: https://noahmedicalcentre.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete