Friday, June 29, 2012

Viruses Resulting in Cold Sore Ailments

Even though the name is cold sore, one important thing you have to remember is that the condition is not connected with normal cold problems. Cold sore situations must not be confused with canker sores as well, as these are two distinct health conditions. Cold sores normally grow to fluid-filled lesions, which erupt after a few days, hence making it different from canker sores. Cold sores or fever blisters are caused by HSV-1 and HSV -2 pathogens as well. To read more about the differences of fever blisters or cold sores and canker sores, you may refer to www.removecoldsore.com.

HSV-1 Cold Sores

HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is the cause of most cold sore disorders. The impacted areas may go through a tingling sensation for 2 days before the sores start to show up. The sores will then open after a couple of days from which fluid oozes out before it begins to crust over. The crusting indicates the beginning of the recovery process, which normally take 7 to 14 days in some individuals. This sort of infection, herpes virus, is known as the common root cause of genital cold sores.

HSV-2 Cold Sores

In rare occasions, cold sore problems may also be caused by an infection resulting from herpes virus type 2 or HSV-2. Such type of herpes strain commonly leads to the growth of anogenital sores or cold sores in the genital area. In addition to its pathological perspective, this type of sore is almost similar to the ones due to HSV-1 and needs the same period of time to heal. This just suggests that both virus strains can result in genital and oral herpes.

After learning what is a cold sore it can also be important to know how the virus could be passed on, along with its transmission rate. HSV-1 can be passed on through touching, using personal things and kissing. Self-care is considered as the best solution against the issue. On the other hand, this is only applicable when you are acquainted with the first symptoms of the problem. Nonetheless, once the sores erupted, these will need their own process of healing that generally takes about two weeks. Thereby, opting for quick relief or cure against the problem could help prevent an episode and shorten the process of healing of the issue.

How to Heal Cold Sores?

Applying ice compress on the area where you are encountering a tingling sensation can help prevent cold sore breakouts. Ice solution can inactivate the virus’ ability to multiply, thereby reducing the indications of infection as well. You can also apply petroleum jelly on the afflicted area to prevent the blisters from drying up or it could cause severe pain. It is also necessary to always keep the affected area clean by cleansing it with clean water and antimicrobial soap.

When you want to go out, make sure that you cover the affected area to prevent it from being exposed to sunlight. You could also try applying home cures, like aloe vera gel, alum, garlic oil, as well as toothpaste and oregano oil on and round the affected area. On the other hand, make sure you wash your hands properly before and after using home treatments to the lesions in order to prevent it from dispersing to other body parts.

Lifestyle and dietary changes are essential as well. Nonetheless, if the treatments stated earlier cannot supply relief against the lesions, it is crucial to see your personal doctor and go for medications against the problem. A medical doctor can also provide you more knowledge about the what causes cold sores symptoms. This can make it less difficult for you to control and prevent the condition in the future.

4 comments:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am writing this comment with tears of joy a months ago i found out i was diagnosed with Herpes. I was heart broken, However that same month i was recommended to a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment now i fully believed on natural treatment iam so happy thanks to Dr. ehiaguna. contact information: drehiaguna@gmail.com or massage him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 and  He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am writing this comment with tears of joy a months ago i found out i was diagnosed with Herpes. I was heart broken, However that same month i was recommended to a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment now i fully believed on natural treatment iam so happy thanks to Dr. ehiaguna. contact information: drehiaguna@gmail.com or massage him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 and  He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever wonder if there is cure to Herpes? Yes there is cure with Dr Noah healing traditional remedy kindly contact Dr Noah if you are suffering from any disease via Call/Text +1 310 982-4670,
    website: https://noahmedicalcentre.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete